Is The Game Free Now?
Icarus Proudbottom's Typing Party
A downloadable game for Windows
AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 14th, 2019!
Icarus Proudbottom's Typing Party is the world's first local multiplayer typing game.
Two keyboards, one computer. Grab a group of friends and have a Typing Party!
PLEASE NOTE: In order to play this game with friends, you will need two keyboards attached to your computer. If you're on a desktop, any two standard USB keyboards should work. If you're on a laptop, you can use the laptop keyboard + 1 USB keyboard, or alternatively use two USB keyboards.
This is a multiplayer game at heart and is designed to be played with friends - however, you can practice the game single-player by competing against Mark 22, a computer controlled opponent! (You do not need two keyboards when playing against Mark 22.)
- Face off with NINE amazing minigames!
- Supports up to four players!
- Configure your party: Choose which minigames you want to play, and how many points the game lasts!
- Practice against the computer in single-player mode!
- Two versions of the game are included: the standard version, plus the "ARCADE VERSION" - a simpler, shorter version that doesn't require a mouse and can be set up as an installation.
This game is kinda old! It was originally built in Flash, and was only recently revitalized and packaged. Therefore there are a few technical quirks.
- Framerate seems to be bad in windowed mode. This is likely an effect of using the Adobe AIR runtime. We highly recommend fullscreen for all users.
- Letterboxing will appear on screens that are not 16:9.
- Pressing ESCAPE exits fullscreen mode and can mess up inputs. Use the upper-right menu to toggle fullscreen on and then off to fix.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It's here to kick ass and chew guggle bum. And it's all out of guggle bum.
I played the arcade version at Wonderville and omg, I love it, had to buy it. It's a funny premise but it's not just a gimmick, the mini-games are actually really good! Not to mention the art is great and the dialog made me laugh. This is the kind of game I want to make.
"Wow, what a good game!" –You, after Purchasing